The Committee for Gippsland has released its Let’s Get Gippsland Moving – Build the Traralgon Bypass project, which demonstrates clear local community support. The project included a survey of almost 100 Traralgon and broader Gippsland residents, retail traders, business operators and transport industry representatives, with a response of over 80% in favour of a Traralgon Bypass. The project also examined the benefits of the Pakenham and Koo Wee Rup bypasses that have been built, and surveyed the support for a Shepparton/ Goulburn Valley bypass.
- Applications open for future leaders program
- Submission to Inquiry into Regional Development and Decentralisation
- C4G Welcomes settlement of Heyfield Timber Mill
- Let’s get Gippsland Moving: Build the Traralgon Bypass final report August 2017
- Committee for Gippsland welcomes Traralgon Bypass business case funding